1) Karma’s video out-Sparklesing Robin.
2) “I’ve never seen her walk this angry before.”
3) Lauren’s heels not sinking into the dirt, even though it’s warm enough to wear sundresses.
4) Redheaded BFF Karma referring to hamsters during the week I tag my own redheaded BFF Shannon in a post about hamsters.
5) Gregg Sulkin’s incredible acting accent. I had NO idea he was British until he showed up recently on MTV, talking all smooth.
a) “NO, Amy! Resist the temptation to forgive! Jesus wasn’t right about everything.”
b) Her fish braid.
7) “Karma, not only am I no longer in love with you. I no longer want you as a friend.”
8) “I gotta go work on my sustainability project.”
10) Oliver’s (natch-named) showing up, aesthetically comprised of 98% of my boyfriends (literal and/or Hollywood) from the ’90s.
11) Karma’s 2016 Rosie the Riveter look:
12) Being a teenager:
Dylan: Come on. You know, you and I haven’t been vibing lately.
Karma: Since this morning.
13) Shane and Lauren once again proving that this town is only bitchy enough for…well a lot, but they are the OG catty duo since “Faking It’s” beginnings of yore and yesteryear. (Plus, did I really hear a Duke reference? Plz bring back Duke!!!!!!!!!)
14) “That is because you forced me to kiss you, over and over again, and then you rejected me!”
“Maybe I kissed you in the pool because maybe a small part of me does want you to be in love with me.
“I don’t want to keep hurting you, Amy. But I don’t know how to be your friend without hurting you.”
“I don’t know, either.”
15) It’s only episode three of the season, and I can’t wait to see what happens next! Thank you to everyone who helps make this show ❤