1. A really cool giant-sized version of a red student’s desk outside Venue 515 (the art studio in town).
2. A pedi-cab?! The New Yorker in me wonders if he’s earning extra income, but the Manitoid is thinking it’s just…Manitou 😀
3. $1.87/gallon gas!!!!! Holy wow. One step closer to fulfilling that one meme’s life dream (“I don’t need to be rich. I just want to stare off into the distance while pumping gas”).
4. Joggers, pissing me off with their energy.
5. The incline, covered with snow and reminding me to get back to the gym so that joggers don’t piss me off with their energy.
6. Despite not exercising enough, a number on the scale that I haven’t seen since March (in a good way).
7. A dumpster diver who looked up at me all terrified when I made a parking lot U-turn, then went right back to what he was doing. I guess that middle-aged blonde chicks in sweatshirts and dirty Cavaliers are no longer considered intimidating.
8. 40s of OLDE E!!! Which I haven’t seen in quite awhile now. I know I’ve had a couple since moving to Colorado, but I never remember which places sell them.
9. A minivan bursting into the loop (though not The Loop), terrifying everyone in its midst.
10. People filling the town, and appreciating all over again how absolutely gorgeous and wonderful Manitou Springs is, and how incredibly blessed I am to live here.