– I went upstate this weekend, and left my jacket there. My jacket contained my swipe cards for work and also my ATM card. So even though I was on time for work for a change, I had no electronic proof of this.
– I also couldn’t get into the building.
– And I had to drive to work on empty.
– I used some of my precious morning minutes to make oatmeal at home since I had no money for a bagel from the coffee cart man, but although I followed the directions, and although I have made this oatmeal a million times, for some reason, it exploded in the microwave, then petrified and also smelled like fish.
– I left my water in the car and can’t go get it since I can’t get back in the building.
– I begged for a mercy coffee from my friend, then proceeded to spill it all over my desk, jeans, and the floor.
– I managed to electrically shock my left breast as I accidentally banged into my cubicle wall.
– What looked like a clean shirt when I found it on my floor actually has a stain on it and is covered with cat hair.
– Nikko is back on “American Idol.” Good for him, I think he got a bum deal before. I feel bad for Mario, but this is my “good” list.
– I finally managed to watch the first two episodes of Season 5 “Sopranos” so now I can read Aaron’s TWoP recaps of them.
– My coffee (the part that I didn’t spill) may finally be kicking in.
– I’m learning some HTML!
– I am wearing my respectable sneakers today as opposed to the literally falling apart ones that I wear every day because they make me taller and I am too lazy to go to Payless.
– It’s sunny out. I dont really care that much, but my OCD tendencies mandate that I have 14 things on my list(s) since it is the 14th.
© March 14, 2005